Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It's A Girl!!!



Today was the anatomy ultrasound! The baby started out spine up in a ball, but quickly responded to all that pressing and moved a ton for us. Ben and my mom where with me again this time. My sister Sarita was with Michelle in the waiting room. The head looked good, heart beating strong (148), no cleft lip. Arms and legs work very well...and ITS A GIRL!!! We were all glowing, it was a different feeling this time - last time it was like "Whoa! This is the direction are life is going!" Now its like "Wow this will enhance our life!" So more just happy and enjoying the ride with much less suspense and wonder, which I like! At first I really thought I saw male parts for a sec, and in my mind I was like "Ok, lets do this! I can work with a little boy!" But then of course when I heard girl I felt this calm, I always feel like I know but this time it was more like I felt that a girl would be right, it just fit. But either was going to bless us and make our family more complete! So we're soooo happy!
The only thing is the Dr felt that the baby was very petite, I am 99% sure of the conception, so we're looking at a small baby. Healthy, but tiny - but you know we're used to that! ;)
We ended our night looking at the US pics from this baby and Michelle. It was cool to see some similarities and differences! It looks like the mouth is the biggest difference (more Ben this time)
No names picked out yet, I've always loved the name Scarlett, and we like the name London. But I haven't set a "list" or anything. I was so set on Michelle since I was a kid, and was lucky that Ben liked it too, but I wanted to enjoy looking at names together and feel a connection with it the same time instead of me just having a list since childhood and giving Ben no say! LOL But we'll keep you posted! Thank you for your thoughts and prayers during some of these stressful hiccups along the way(in our Dr visits, not the baby's LOL)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I guess the Gender Predictor works then!! I saw this whole show on The Doctors where they put it to the test and It proved 100% accurate for them!

    ... anyways, we are very happy for you! Being small she will be able to wear all of those adorable clothes Michelle had!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I love that you will have another beautiful princess!! Girls are the best! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete