Sunday, September 13, 2009

4-5 Months





All has been well, I'd have to say nothing has been too crazy still! I have a new Dr, she's great! Dr. Rodriguez who will deliver the baby at St.Davids Round Rock. Blood pressure is perfect!!! Everything is healthy!
These past 2 months still no being sick or anything like that. The hard things are still heartburn, and lately I've been very soar after sitting for too long. My belly feels very tight, and my back has started to hurt but Ben has the magic touch.
I'm super emotional all the time too which is hard on everyone too I'm sure...ok well I know! But its hard on me more then anything, I can randomly reach these points of depression at any given moment.

I have so much support it helps see me through, Michelle is getting more and more aware of babies and enjoying their company. We have her dolls call her "big sister" and she changes the diapers, feeds them and things like that...but this is all for pretend so I still don't know how she'll feel of a permanent baby. But we have faith that everything will work out.

I love being pregnant and am feeling so excited about doubling my love for a child, for having and extra smile with us in our bed on Saturday mornings. I'll worry about the hard stuff as it comes, and just keep the faith!!

1 comment: