Thursday, November 19, 2009

32 weeks

I had some good news, and some eh news this appointment.

Good news is the Dr says they'll do constant checks via US to moneter my uterus to make sure there is no stress, if not I can deliver close to Jan! I would love to get though the holidays with no worries and hopefully get a big chubby baby! LOL I don't care if she's a 9lb one! Big is good in my experience!

However, protein showed up in my urine today and I've had obsessive swelling in my hands sometimes for long hrs without going down. My blood pressure is ok, so no emergancy. But I have to check it every day in case preeclampsia strikes, then we're looking back at the beginning of Dec.

So I have no idea what to expect at this point, I'm just going to take it one day at a time. The baby is good and strong so that helps. In fact theres a kick right now!! LOL

I'm also totally cutting out soda and high salty foods, some women don't know that can actually cause the illness, so boring foods for now with the occational "fun" meal. I never really drink soda to much anyway, we never kept it in our home, and my siblings drink every once if my parents get any, so no fear!

No comments:

Post a Comment