Saturday, October 24, 2009

27 Weeks




My Dr apt went well for my 27 week check. Blood pressure good for both me and the baby, weight gain is steady.
I took the infamous Glucose test! It wasn't as bad as I remembered, it just tasted like generic orange Gatorade! And the woman who took my blood was amazing! I didn't feel a thing! An interesting fact about me - any act that has to do with taking my blood usually leaves me crying or passed out, so this was a better experience!
There were some students in there with us which made it a little aquard! LOL
But everything turned out great!
Now I go back every 2 weeks already! Crazy huh? Flying by!

This week I do notice some minor swelling, my nose has grown like last time, and I've gotten super sick like for the 2nd time! This time major throat swelling! But I'm getting better so whatever!

Thats all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment